The One With All the Stats
by Kerstin Pepper - Run Director
Before we get in to the nitty gritty of our 16th parkrun (yay!), I thought it might be interesting to look at some of the overall stats, as we approach our fourth month at Perrigo. So, without further ado....
- we now have 357 registered Perrigo parkrunners (woohoo!)
- our average attendance is 51.9 participants (where are the remaining 85% of you?)
- average number of runs per runner is 2.4
- average run time is an impressive 37:48
- we've celebrated a whopping 190 PBs. More bell photos, please!
- the course record is 18:02 - there's the time to beat!
As for the stats for parkrun #16:
- 3 of you completed your 10th parkrun at Perrigo - if only you were juniors, you would have a cool 10 shirt winging its way to you! Either way, that's an incredible accomplishment, many congrats - we really love our returning parkrunners, you are what make us want to get up every Saturday morning! Thank you for continuing to show up and support us, Kevin Sorensen, Jeff Mitchell and Andrew Ruschak.
- We had 30 finishers, despite the cold and wet conditions. I think this may have been our fastest week yet, with the tail walker crossing the finish line in 1:01:26. We were all packed up and out of the park by 10:15 - amazing!
- 7 first timers were brave enough to come and try us out. A few of them even promised to return...
- 5 personal bests were celebrated - excellent work, guys!
- This was the first week that NOBODY FORGOT THEIR BARCODE (not even the first timers)!!!! I can't tell you how happy that makes us (and how much easier it makes the results processing). Thank you, thank you, thank you!
In other news, I'm excited to let you know that we will be having a bonus Thanksgiving Day parkrun (more details to follow) and another bonus parkrun on New Years Day (which will be at 8:30am, to allow us to also attend Renton parkrun at 10am).
Thank you so much to you all for supporting parkrun and each other. We are so happy to see new friendships being forged, and more and more of you coming back week after week. Please don't forget to tell your friends, family and colleagues about us - we'd love to see more smiling faces and happy feet each week!
As always, thanks also to our amazing volunteers: without you, parkrun cannot exist. We are so incredibly grateful to all of you for donating your Saturday mornings to our ever growing parkrun community!
See you all again on Saturday!!