for 1/18/20

We are watching the weather closely and will make a decision to go forward or not in the morning. Any cancellations will be posted both here and on Mansfield OH parkrun facebook page.
Please base any decision to attend on your local / neighborhood road conditions. Be wise and be safe. Weather forecasts can shift as we all know. So again, if we are on, please plan to join us based on your own neighborhood roads and experience. If the main roads are hazardous, we will definitely cancel. Please check back before heading out in the morning.