All parkrun events in this country are currently suspended due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). For further details please see here
Lillie parkrun, Ann Arbor - Weekly Free 5km Timed Run
What is Lillie parkrun, Ann Arbor?
It is a 5km run - it's you against the clock.
When is it?
Every Saturday at 8am (May-Sept), 9am (Oct-April).
Where is it?
The event takes place at Lillie Park, 4365 Platt Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48108. See Course page for more details.
What does it cost to join in?
Nothing - it's free! but please register before your first run. Only ever register with parkrun once. Don't forget to bring a printed copy of your barcode (request a reminder). If you forget it, you won't get a time.
How fast do I have to be?
We all run for our own enjoyment. Please come along and join in whatever your pace!
Lillie parkrun, Ann Arbor needs you!
It is entirely organised by volunteers - email email@example.com to help.
Every week we grab a post parkrun coffee in Biggby, Ellsworth Road - please come and join us!
Thanks to this week's volunteers
Abbie BUHR • Adam HOCKLEY • Aldus K. YUN • Alison ROTH • Amanda ERWIN • Amanda LEGGETT • Amanda SZOT • Barbara THOMPSON • Bethany RIVERA • Brooke WOLFORD • Carol CHASE • Chana LABLANCA • Elizabeth DUVAL • Emily EISBRUCH • Emma KEER • Jamie MACLENNAN • Jenny GAN • Joshua STYRON • Joy SWANSON • Karen BUREK • Katherine TIMKO • Kelsy LOHR • Kristine YUN • Lindsay KOBAYASHI • Marie HAMLIN • Michelle JANKOWSKI • Ravichandran MANOGARAN • Reed SWANSON • Samantha DEVRIES • Sara MEMMOTT • Sara WOODWARD • Sarah RICHARDSON • T. Charles YUN • Tonya DECKER • Torsten J. YUN • Tricia JONES • Vanessa CLARKE
See our volunteer page for details on getting involved in making Lillie parkrun, Ann Arbor happen.
Lillie parkrun, Ann Arbor takes place every Saturday at 8am (May-Sept), 9am (Oct-April)
Please note Lillie parkrun, Ann Arbor is cancelled on 26/09/20 - See the news page for more detail
- Don't forget your barcode! See your initial registration email, your weekly parkrun newsletter, previous results emails, or you can request a reminder email. Phones don't scan, so please bring a printed copy.
- We operate a "No barcode, No result" policy. If you forget your printed barcode, you won't get a time.
- Coming along for the first time? Please make sure you have registered and also read the course description.
- Did you run this week? Check out the results page and news page which includes event reports - we normally update these a day or two after the event.
- Not received your results email? It may be in your spam folder. We've a few tips on our support site to help you.
- You look great! Have a look at the event photos.
- Want to know more? Read about us and the event.
- Our links page connects you to local and national running resources.
- This event is run by volunteers who love running; if you want to join us, find out more on our volunteering page.
- Summary event statistics are at the bottom of every page.
- Any other questions? Read our dedicated support site.