Bear Creek Greenbelt parkrun
06/07/2020 – 12/07/2020
How to Search
Use the search box to find parkrunners by:
- Age Category
- Achievement (PB or First Timer)
Start typing in the box and after two characters the matching options will appear in a drop down list. Select the option to find.
To refine the search, start typing again and matching options for the remaining categories will appear in a drop down list for selection.
To remove the search, click or tap on the X next to the selected option.
What are (not)parkruns?
In the absence of parkrun events (not)parkrun is an opportunity for parkrunners to submit a 5k walk, jog, or run, on a route of your choosing, on a day and time of your choice, wherever you are in the world and following appropriate guidelines for physical activity wherever you’re based. You can record up to one activity per day, with your fastest time each week included in a weekly results table.
For more information on (not)parkrun and how to get involved, please visit our FAQs.
Visit profile and add new (not)parkrun here.
- Day - The day that the (not)parkrun was completed. If a parkrunner has completed multiple (not)parkruns this week, this will be the day of the fastest one.
- parkrunner - is the registered name of the parkrunner; clicking on the name takes you to that person's results page for this event.
- Time - is the parkrunner's submitted time.
- Age Group - represents the age category of the participant on the day of the run; the first letter represents the major age categories (J)unior, (S)enior and (Veteran); the second letter represents gender (M)en and (W)omen; the remainder of the category represents a more specific age range. There are two further categories for wheelchair users; WWC and MWC represent Women and Men respectively.
- Age Grade - Gives an indication of how well the parkrunner has done relative to their age and gender see the FAQ article for more information.
- Gender - (M)ale or (F)emale
- Club - Running club if registered.
Results can be sorted and searched using the filters at the top of the table.