Mansfield OH parkrun # 93 - 08/12/2018
|Pos||parkrunner||Time||Age Cat||Age Grade||Gender Pos||Club||Note||Total Runs|
|1||Gary RUSSELL||23:05||VM45-49||61.88 %||M||1||PB stays at 00:22:40||2|
|2||Karen CRANE||25:24||VW55-59||74.28 %||F||1||Mansfield Area YMCA Running Club||PB stays at 00:22:47||57|
|3||Kevin HORRIGAN||26:17||VM65-69||66.33 %||M||2||PB stays at 00:23:34||39|
|4||Martyn DRABIK-HAMSHARE||26:36||SM30-34||48.62 %||M||3||PB stays at 00:25:22||65|
|5||Matthew STANFIELD||27:57||VM45-49||51.10 %||M||4||PB stays at 00:24:02||59|
|6||Linda KLINE||28:12||VW55-59||66.90 %||F||2||PB stays at 00:25:55||19|
|7||Lana HAMPTON||28:40||VW40-44||53.37 %||F||3||PB stays at 00:27:14||4|
|8||Wes MILLER||29:38||VM70-74||59.51 %||M||5||PB stays at 00:27:31||16|
|9||Morgan PFEIFFER||33:06||SW25-29||44.71 %||F||4||PB stays at 00:29:41||19|
|10||Patrice ANDERSON||33:20||VW55-59||55.80 %||F||5||PB stays at 00:32:44||54|
|11||Robert VON HAASE||35:55||VM50-54||41.72 %||M||6||PB stays at 00:32:31||11|
|12||Zoe HAMPTON||38:32||JW11-14||42.26 %||F||6||PB stays at 00:36:22||3|
|13||Janene SMITH||38:37||VW35-39||38.97 %||F||7||PB stays at 00:37:02||20|
|14||Abby BENNETT||38:58||JW15-17||39.26 %||F||8||PB stays at 00:38:23||3|
|15||Dale MORRIS||39:12||VM70-74||44.98 %||M||7||PB stays at 00:37:46||35|
|16||Steve CRANE||40:23||VM60-64||40.78 %||M||8||Mansfield Area YMCA Running Club||PB stays at 00:19:19||43|
|17||Amanda STANFIELD||41:07||VW40-44||38.27 %||F||9||PB stays at 00:30:07||41|
|18||Amanda MILLER||41:34||SW30-34||35.77 %||F||10||First Timer!||1|
|19||Gary PURVIS||42:09||VM65-69||39.78 %||M||9||PB stays at 00:39:43||27|
|20||Stephany SWARTZENTRUBER||43:38||VW35-39||34.49 %||F||11||First Timer!||1|
|21||David FALQUETTE||44:11||VM55-59||35.68 %||M||10||PB stays at 00:40:48||21|
|22||Steve SCHOPP||47:25||VM60-64||33.81 %||M||11||PB stays at 00:38:05||36|
|23||Brittany FISHER||50:09||SW30-34||29.64 %||F||12||PB stays at 00:30:54||20|
|24||Reagan SWORDS||1:04:48||JW10||31.51 %||F||13||PB stays at 00:43:54||13|
|25||Bob KLINE||1:04:49||VM60-64||25.17 %||M||12||PB stays at 00:35:49||50|
|26||Damian MONTGOMERY||1:08:01||JM10||25.02 %||M||13||PB stays at 00:56:40||14|
|27||Monica SWORDS||1:08:01||SW30-34||21.91 %||F||14||PB stays at 00:47:14||23|
|28||Adrienne RANDALL||1:08:04||VW45-49||23.80 %||F||15||PB stays at 00:46:25||21|
Thanks to the volunteers
We are very grateful to the volunteers who made this event happen:Steve CRANE, Karen CRANE, Sarah FRANK, Linda KLINE, Bob KLINE, Wes MILLER, Logan MONTGOMERY, Catherine PERHALA, Karyl PRICE, Adrienne RANDALL
Why not get involved and volunteer?
What is this table?
This table shows the complete results for the specified week at this event. It is automatically shown when you navigate to the results page, but can also be reached by clicking on Latest Results, or by picking a specific week from the Event History table. If you bookmark the Latest Results page in your browser, the bookmark will always take you to the most up to date results table. If you bookmark a results page reached via the Event History table, the bookmark will then always take you to that specific week's results.
- Pos - the runner's overall position in the run.
- parkrunner - is the registered name of the athlete; clicking on the name takes you to that parkrunner's results page for this event.
- Time - is the runner's recorded time - we record the overall time between the run director's start instruction and the runner crossing the finish line.
- Age Cat - represents the age category of the runner on the day of the run; the first letter represents the major age categories (J)unior, (S)enior and (Veteran); the second letter represents gender (M)en and (W)omen; the remainder of the category represents a more specific age range. There are two further categories for wheel chair users; WWC and MWC represent Women and Men respectively. Clicking on the result category takes you to that age categories' historical record for this event.
- Age Grade - Gives an indication of how well the runner has done relative to their age and gender see the FAQ article for more information.
- Gender - (M)ale or (F)emale
- Gender Pos- Gender finish positions.
- Club - Running club if registered.
- Note - Note - Comments about PBs (Personal Bests).
- Total Runs - Total number of runs across all parkruns, an indicator of membership of the various parkrun clubs, and their links with partner websites.
As with any of the results tables, the table can be sorted by any column by clicking on the column heading.