Mansfield OH parkrun # 69 - 16/06/2018
|Pos||parkrunner||Time||Age Cat||Age Grade||Gender Pos||Club||Note||Total Runs|
|1||Dylan HUNTER||20:45||SM18-19||64.26 %||M||1||PB stays at 00:20:06||6|
|2||Jon FULWIDER||21:34||VM45-49||66.23 %||M||2||Mansfield Area YMCA Running Club||PB stays at 00:20:58||54|
|3||Kevin HORRIGAN||24:23||VM65-69||70.75 %||M||3||PB stays at 00:24:00||27|
|4||Steve BUZZARD||24:24||VM50-54||62.43 %||M||4||PB stays at 00:24:21||10|
|5||Mitch MYERS||26:08||VM40-44||53.83 %||M||5||PB stays at 00:20:45||15|
|6||Bob PARNISARI||26:09||VM55-59||60.29 %||M||6||PB stays at 00:22:04||26|
|7||Catherine PERHALA||26:43||VW50-54||63.51 %||F||1||New PB!||13|
|8||John POUNDS||32:19||VM50-54||46.36 %||M||7||First Timer!||1|
|9||Sarah FRANK||33:52||VW40-44||45.18 %||F||2||New PB!||3|
|11||Tamara FUNK||34:24||VW45-49||46.61 %||F||3||Mansfield Area YMCA Running Club||New PB!||3|
|15||Tara STRANG||35:39||SW30-34||41.70 %||F||4||PB stays at 00:32:35||3|
|16||Tracy ZEIGLER||36:41||VW50-54||46.25 %||F||5||PB stays at 00:36:10||3|
|17||Amy MYERS||38:11||VW50-54||45.00 %||F||6||PB stays at 00:34:00||17|
|18||Dale MORRIS||39:12||VM65-69||44.47 %||M||12||PB stays at 00:39:00||19|
|19||Kadesha SHUMER||40:02||SW18-19||37.09 %||F||7||PB stays at 00:39:22||4|
|20||Gary PURVIS||40:33||VM65-69||41.35 %||M||13||New PB!||3|
|21||Michael BAIR||40:33||VM65-69||42.99 %||M||14||PB stays at 00:37:55||10|
|22||David FALQUETTE||41:39||VM55-59||37.86 %||M||15||New PB!||6|
|23||Lindsay HARRIS||42:09||SW25-29||35.11 %||F||8||First Timer!||1|
|24||Jerusha SHUMER||42:30||JW15-17||36.00 %||F||9||New PB!||4|
|25||Jubilee SHUMER||44:17||JW11-14||35.49 %||F||10||New PB!||4|
|26||Eileen HICKMAN||44:17||VW65-69||49.45 %||F||11||PB stays at 00:41:39||15|
|27||Laneace THIGPEN||44:51||VW60-64||44.52 %||F||12||New PB!||4|
|28||Odelia THIGPEN||45:34||SW30-34||32.55 %||F||13||PB stays at 00:39:29||4|
|29||Edward THIGPEN||53:47||VM35-39||25.19 %||M||16||PB stays at 00:52:28||5|
|30||Anna REBEL||53:48||VW55-59||34.11 %||F||14||PB stays at 00:44:54||45|
|31||Bob KLINE||54:29||VM60-64||29.70 %||M||17||PB stays at 00:39:08||36|
|32||Adrienne RANDALL||55:08||VW45-49||29.38 %||F||15||PB stays at 00:46:25||12|
Thanks to the volunteers
We are very grateful to the volunteers who made this event happen:Steve CRANE, Karen CRANE, Jon FULWIDER, Dylan HUNTER, Linda KLINE, Bob KLINE, Karyl PRICE, Adrienne RANDALL, Amanda STANFIELD
Why not get involved and volunteer?
What is this table?
This table shows the complete results for the specified week at this event. It is automatically shown when you navigate to the results page, but can also be reached by clicking on Latest Results, or by picking a specific week from the Event History table. If you bookmark the Latest Results page in your browser, the bookmark will always take you to the most up to date results table. If you bookmark a results page reached via the Event History table, the bookmark will then always take you to that specific week's results.
- Pos - the runner's overall position in the run.
- parkrunner - is the registered name of the athlete; clicking on the name takes you to that athlete's results page for this event.
- Time - is the runner's recorded time - we record the overall time between the run director's start instruction and the runner crossing the finish line.
- Age Cat - represents the age category of the runner on the day of the run; the first letter represents the major age categories (J)unior, (S)enior and (Veteran); the second letter represents gender (M)en and (W)omen; the remainder of the category represents a more specific age range. There are two further categories for wheel chair users; WWC and MWC represent Women and Men respectively. Clicking on the result category takes you to that age categories' historical record for this event.
- Age Grade - Gives an indication of how well the runner has done relative to their age and gender see the FAQ article for more information.
- Gender - (M)ale or (F)emale
- Gender Pos- Gender finish positions.
- Club - Running club if registered.
- Note - Note - Comments about PBs (Personal Bests).
- Total Runs - Total number of runs across all parkruns, an indicator of membership of the various parkrun clubs, and their links with partner websites.
As with any of the results tables, the table can be sorted by any column by clicking on the column heading.