Mansfield OH parkrun # 57 - 17/03/2018
|Pos||parkrunner||Time||Age Cat||Age Grade||Gender Pos||Club||Note||Total Runs|
|1||Jon FULWIDER||22:38||VM45-49||63.11 %||M||1||Mansfield Area YMCA Running Club||PB stays at 00:20:58||42|
|2||Karen CRANE||24:14||VW55-59||76.75 %||F||1||Mansfield Area YMCA Running Club||PB stays at 00:22:59||32|
|3||Mitch MYERS||24:21||VM40-44||57.77 %||M||2||PB stays at 00:20:45||13|
|4||Mike FUTTY||24:22||VM55-59||64.71 %||M||3||PB stays at 00:22:39||38|
|5||David MILLER||25:12||VM65-69||66.53 %||M||4||PB stays at 00:23:55||24|
|6||Steve BUZZARD||27:37||VM50-54||55.16 %||M||5||PB stays at 00:25:02||6|
|7||Catherine PERHALA||28:10||VW50-54||60.24 %||F||2||New PB!||4|
|8||Ashley CONWELL||29:57||SW25-29||49.42 %||F||3||New PB!||2|
|9||Steve CRANE||30:07||VM60-64||54.68 %||M||6||Mansfield Area YMCA Running Club||PB stays at 00:19:29||24|
|10||Troy MOORE||30:12||SM20-24||42.72 %||M||7||First Timer!||1|
|11||Scott NEFF||30:55||VM45-49||46.20 %||M||8||PB stays at 00:27:44||16|
|12||Whitney SCHROEDER||31:14||SW30-34||47.71 %||F||4||PB stays at 00:28:03||22|
|13||Morgan PFEIFFER||31:17||SW25-29||47.31 %||F||5||PB stays at 00:29:41||15|
|14||Stephanie MULHERIN||32:06||VW60-64||59.61 %||F||6||PB stays at 00:30:58||24|
|15||Betsy AUSTEN||34:38||SW30-34||42.73 %||F||7||PB stays at 00:32:16||4|
|16||Jeff CRAMER||34:44||VM35-39||38.20 %||M||9||First Timer!||1|
|17||Madelyn CRAMER||34:55||JW11-14||45.73 %||F||8||First Timer!||1|
|18||Lisa JACKSON||35:07||VW45-49||46.13 %||F||9||PB stays at 00:29:01||30|
|19||Karen BRINK||35:22||VW40-44||43.83 %||F||10||New PB!||31|
|20||Amy MYERS||35:26||VW50-54||48.49 %||F||11||PB stays at 00:34:00||16|
|21||Chris SCHOLL||39:52||VW60-64||50.84 %||F||12||PB stays at 00:26:03||8|
|22||Dale MORRIS||40:55||VM65-69||42.61 %||M||10||PB stays at 00:39:32||11|
|23||Cathy SCHUNATZ||50:06||VW60-64||38.19 %||F||13||PB stays at 00:47:46||19|
|24||Anna REBEL||50:06||VW55-59||36.63 %||F||14||PB stays at 00:44:54||34|
|25||Theresa COLEMAN||51:12||VW55-59||35.84 %||F||15||PB stays at 00:43:22||2|
|26||Ann ROBINSON||51:13||VW65-69||42.08 %||F||16||PB stays at 00:32:02||31|
Thanks to the volunteers
We are very grateful to the volunteers who made this event happen:David COOPER, Steve CRANE, Hudson CULP, Kevin HORRIGAN, Karyl PRICE, Ann ROBINSON, Chris SCHOLL, Matthew STANFIELD
Why not get involved and volunteer?
What is this table?
This table shows the complete results for the specified week at this event. It is automatically shown when you navigate to the results page, but can also be reached by clicking on Latest Results, or by picking a specific week from the Event History table. If you bookmark the Latest Results page in your browser, the bookmark will always take you to the most up to date results table. If you bookmark a results page reached via the Event History table, the bookmark will then always take you to that specific week's results.
- Pos - the runner's overall position in the run.
- parkrunner - is the registered name of the athlete; clicking on the name takes you to that athlete's results page for this event.
- Time - is the runner's recorded time - we record the overall time between the run director's start instruction and the runner crossing the finish line.
- Age Cat - represents the age category of the runner on the day of the run; the first letter represents the major age categories (J)unior, (S)enior and (Veteran); the second letter represents gender (M)en and (W)omen; the remainder of the category represents a more specific age range. There are two further categories for wheel chair users; WWC and MWC represent Women and Men respectively. Clicking on the result category takes you to that age categories' historical record for this event.
- Age Grade - Gives an indication of how well the runner has done relative to their age and gender see the FAQ article for more information.
- Gender - (M)ale or (F)emale
- Gender Pos- Gender finish positions.
- Club - Running club if registered.
- Note - Note - Comments about PBs (Personal Bests).
- Total Runs - Total number of runs across all parkruns, an indicator of membership of the various parkrun clubs, and their links with partner websites.
As with any of the results tables, the table can be sorted by any column by clicking on the column heading.