Livonia parkrun # 275 - 13/01/2018
|Pos||parkrunner||Time||Age Cat||Age Grade||Gender Pos||Club||Note||Total Runs|
|1||Kevin PLINE||19:33||VM35-39||68.29 %||M||1||First Timer!||1|
|2||Joshua STYRON||19:52||VM40-44||70.81 %||M||2||PB stays at 00:19:12||10|
|3||Adam STYRON||22:11||JM15-17||61.76 %||M||3||PB stays at 00:18:37||13|
|4||Robert CARSTAIRS||22:55||VM35-39||57.53 %||M||4||Athletics Waverley||First Timer!||122|
|5||Steve DANCY||23:06||VM40-44||60.46 %||M||5||Century Club||PB stays at 00:21:02||98|
|6||Henry STYRON||23:14||JM15-17||59.90 %||M||6||PB stays at 00:20:25||8|
|7||Tim EVANS||24:06||VM55-59||64.87 %||M||7||Westbourne Running Club||PB stays at 00:22:35||9|
|8||Dave MANN||24:32||VM55-59||63.72 %||M||8||PB stays at 00:22:33||6|
|9||Lynn BOVEN||24:41||VM60-64||64.96 %||M||9||Livonia parkrunners||PB stays at 00:20:51||211|
|10||Tim GALLAGHER||24:59||VM50-54||60.51 %||M||10||Livonia parkrunners||PB stays at 00:24:05||119|
|11||Steven FISHER||26:03||VM40-44||54.00 %||M||11||PB stays at 00:25:23||9|
|12||Raymond WALSH||26:14||SM30-34||49.30 %||M||12||PB stays at 00:23:07||49|
|13||Theresa TONEV||26:44||SW25-29||55.36 %||F||1||PB stays at 00:23:05||22|
|14||Ryan KEBERLY||26:46||VM40-44||51.74 %||M||13||Livonia parkrunners||PB stays at 00:26:32||42|
|15||Michael GOLOMBEK||27:23||VM65-69||61.84 %||M||14||Ford Runners Club||PB stays at 00:27:03||7|
|16||Donald THEODORE||29:53||VM60-64||55.61 %||M||15||PB stays at 00:25:09||162|
|17||Guy BARDSLEY||30:31||VM60-64||52.54 %||M||16||Livonia parkrunners||PB stays at 00:26:44||18|
|18||Leonard CONSTANTINE||31:15||VM60-64||53.17 %||M||17||PB stays at 00:27:42||18|
|19||Andrea ZELTEN||31:40||VW50-54||55.00 %||F||2||PB stays at 00:29:52||3|
|20||Jim ZITTEL||33:19||VM50-54||45.72 %||M||18||PB stays at 00:28:52||13|
|21||Mark MAISONNEUVE||33:24||VM60-64||48.45 %||M||19||PB stays at 00:31:17||30|
|22||Steven MATTHEWS||33:32||VM35-39||40.41 %||M||20||Livonia parkrunners||PB stays at 00:25:15||139|
|23||Nancy NORDLIE||41:22||VW60-64||48.99 %||F||3||PB stays at 00:33:48||4|
|24||Virginia GERSTNER||45:00||VW70-74||51.15 %||F||4||PB stays at 00:35:50||25|
|25||Bruce HYDE||47:39||VM65-69||36.59 %||M||21||PB stays at 00:34:01||179|
|26||Sam BAILO||48:43||VM45-49||29.56 %||M||22||PB stays at 00:24:11||181|
Thanks to the volunteers
We are very grateful to the volunteers who made this event happen:Sam BAILO, Lynn BOVEN, Leonard CONSTANTINE, Bernadette DABROWSKI, Tim GALLAGHER, Spencer GREVE, Bruce HYDE, Kim ZAMORA
Why not get involved and volunteer?
What is this table?
This table shows the complete results for the specified week at this event. It is automatically shown when you navigate to the results page, but can also be reached by clicking on Latest Results, or by picking a specific week from the Event History table. If you bookmark the Latest Results page in your browser, the bookmark will always take you to the most up to date results table. If you bookmark a results page reached via the Event History table, the bookmark will then always take you to that specific week's results.
- Pos - the runner's overall position in the run.
- parkrunner - is the registered name of the athlete; clicking on the name takes you to that athlete's results page for this event.
- Time - is the runner's recorded time - we record the overall time between the run director's start instruction and the runner crossing the finish line.
- Age Cat - represents the age category of the runner on the day of the run; the first letter represents the major age categories (J)unior, (S)enior and (Veteran); the second letter represents gender (M)en and (W)omen; the remainder of the category represents a more specific age range. There are two further categories for wheel chair users; WWC and MWC represent Women and Men respectively. Clicking on the result category takes you to that age categories' historical record for this event.
- Age Grade - Gives an indication of how well the runner has done relative to their age and gender see the FAQ article for more information.
- Gender - (M)ale or (F)emale
- Gender Pos- Gender finish positions.
- Club - Running club if registered.
- Note - Note - Comments about PBs (Personal Bests).
- Total Runs - Total number of runs across all parkruns, an indicator of membership of the various parkrun clubs, and their links with partner websites.
As with any of the results tables, the table can be sorted by any column by clicking on the column heading.