Leakin Park parkrun # 80 - 12/01/2019
|Pos||parkrunner||Time||Age Cat||Age Grade||Gender Pos||Club||Note||Total Runs|
|1||Karl ERICKSON||24:19||VM35-39||54.56 %||M||1||PB stays at 00:21:37||15|
|2||Louie CARLAT||24:20||VM55-59||63.15 %||M||2||First Timer!||1|
|3||Andrew CLEMENS||24:30||SM25-29||52.65 %||M||3||PB stays at 00:24:24||10|
|4||Mowry COOK||25:12||VM35-39||52.65 %||M||4||PB stays at 00:23:53||3|
|5||Ken WITCHER||26:15||VM50-54||56.19 %||M||5||PB stays at 00:25:29||19|
|6||Israel DEREB||28:28||SM20-24||45.49 %||M||6||PB stays at 00:27:29||10|
|7||Dominic WISH||28:56||VM55-59||53.57 %||M||7||North Derbyshire RC||PB stays at 00:22:25||13|
|8||Ronne WONG||29:31||VM70-74||61.26 %||M||8||Baltimore Road Runners Club||PB stays at 00:26:24||8|
|9||Michael WILLIS||30:01||VM60-64||53.91 %||M||9||PB stays at 00:29:58||4|
|10||Canay OZDEN-SCHILLING||30:25||SW30-34||48.99 %||F||1||New PB!||3|
|11||Marco RIBEIRO||32:03||VM60-64||50.91 %||M||10||PB stays at 00:28:10||50|
|12||Kristie METZ||34:34||VW45-49||46.87 %||F||2||PB stays at 00:26:59||32|
|13||Jane NARLEE||36:50||VW40-44||41.76 %||F||3||First Timer!||1|
|14||Rebecca CLARK||38:35||VW45-49||42.42 %||F||4||First Timer!||1|
|15||Abderrafie RHOUNI BELLOUTI||38:36||VM40-44||35.88 %||M||11||First Timer!||1|
|16||Christa MATTE||40:32||VW55-59||44.65 %||F||5||First Timer!||1|
|17||Amy MCADAMS||40:33||VW50-54||41.35 %||F||6||First Timer!||1|
|18||Iman NEWMAN||43:39||VM35-39||30.39 %||M||12||PB stays at 00:34:58||57|
|19||Genevieve HORNIK||48:15||VW35-39||31.50 %||F||7||PB stays at 00:36:12||48|
Thanks to the volunteers
We are very grateful to the volunteers who made this event happen:Thomas HORNIK, Genevieve HORNIK, Doug JONES, Bridget MCCUSKER, Kristie METZ, Iman NEWMAN, Dan PARRY, Erin PRESSLEIN, Mark PRESSLEIN
Why not get involved and volunteer?
What is this table?
This table shows the complete results for the specified week at this event. It is automatically shown when you navigate to the results page, but can also be reached by clicking on Latest Results, or by picking a specific week from the Event History table. If you bookmark the Latest Results page in your browser, the bookmark will always take you to the most up to date results table. If you bookmark a results page reached via the Event History table, the bookmark will then always take you to that specific week's results.
- Pos - the runner's overall position in the run.
- parkrunner - is the registered name of the athlete; clicking on the name takes you to that parkrunner's results page for this event.
- Time - is the runner's recorded time - we record the overall time between the run director's start instruction and the runner crossing the finish line.
- Age Cat - represents the age category of the runner on the day of the run; the first letter represents the major age categories (J)unior, (S)enior and (Veteran); the second letter represents gender (M)en and (W)omen; the remainder of the category represents a more specific age range. There are two further categories for wheel chair users; WWC and MWC represent Women and Men respectively. Clicking on the result category takes you to that age categories' historical record for this event.
- Age Grade - Gives an indication of how well the runner has done relative to their age and gender see the FAQ article for more information.
- Gender - (M)ale or (F)emale
- Gender Pos- Gender finish positions.
- Club - Running club if registered.
- Note - Note - Comments about PBs (Personal Bests).
- Total Runs - Total number of runs across all parkruns, an indicator of membership of the various parkrun clubs, and their links with partner websites.
As with any of the results tables, the table can be sorted by any column by clicking on the column heading.